1. ALWAYS DISCIPLINE
2. YOUR CHILDREN COME FIRST…THEY DIDN’T ASK TO BE BORN OUT OF YOUR VAGINA….Don’t be a douche and put them last
3. DON’T BE SCARED OF YOUR CHILDREN…Make them fear you like you fear the Lord (or whatever you believe in…Like karma)
4. SET BOUNDARIES EARLY…AS SOON AS THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE WORD “NO!” This hands off parenting is bull crap!
5. MAKE YOUR CHILDREN WORK FOR WHAT THEY WANT…NOTHING SHOULD BE FREE (they want a new toy? Make them help you do something you wouldn’t normally have them do like wash windows or dust)
6. YOU ARE THE MOM….YOU MAKE THE RULES…NOT YOUR KIDS (Do NOT give in to whining! They are smart! Your life will be ruled by a whining brat in public, do you really want that?)
7 . TEENAGERS ARE NOT SCARY IF YOU TEACH THEM “NO” AS TODDLERS (Ask my kids what happens if they pester me after I have told them “no”) I promise it’s not good….
8. YOUR CHILD HAS A SYNDROME? THINK ABOUT SOME MEDICATION SO THE REST OF SOCIETY CAN FUNCTION (I’m not saying to medicate your kids like zombies, but a good ADHD or anxiety medication never hurt a kid!)
9. YOUR KIDS WILL DO WHAT THEY WANT AS TEENS…DO NOT ENABLE ( I just had a talk with my kids…I said, “If you screw up, I WILL NOT rescue you! You will suffer your consequences”
10. FOLLOW STEPS 1-9 AND YOU WILL BE A GREAT MOM/PARENT!